Your Ordinary Unforgivably Dumb Jokes
- What is brown and sticky?
- A stick.
- What's orange and sounds like a parrot?
- A carrot
- How do you catch a unique rabbit?
- "Unique" up on it.
- How do you catch a tame rabbit?
- "Tame" way.
- What do you call a defective boomerang?
- A stick.
- Why did the monkey fall out of the tree?
- He was dead.
- Why did the chicken fall out of the tree?
- He was stapled to the monkey.
- Why did the squirrel fall out of the tree?
- Peer pressure.
- What do you call a fish with no eye?
- What do you call a deer with no eye?
- No ideer.
- What do you call bears with no ears?
- What do you call a dog with no legs?
- Doesn't matter-- he can't come to you anyway.
- What do you do with a dog with no legs?
- Take him out for a drag.
- When geese fly south, why is one side of the V usually longer than
- There are more geese on that side.
- What do you call Santa's helpers?
- Subordinate clauses.
- What's yellow and gooey and smells like bananas?
- Monkey snot.
- Why do gorillas have big nostrils?
- They have big fingers.
- Why does Tigger smell bad?
- He's always playing with pooh.
- What do Billy the Kid and Winnie the Pooh have in common?
- Same middle name.
- What do you call a missing parrot?
- A polygon.
- Did you hear about the cat who swallowed a ball of yarn?
- She had mittens.
- Did you hear about the human cannonball who lost his job?
- They needed a guy of better caliber.
- What do you get when you cross an alligator and a railroad track?
- Three pieces of alligator.
Vegetable and Fruit Jokes
- How do you make a strawberry shake?
- Put it into the freezer until it shivers.
- What's green and sings?
- Elvis Parsley.
- How do you make a peach into a vegetable?
- Step on it and make it squash.
- Why did the orange stop running?
- It ran out of juice.
- You know how to make gold soup?
- Add 24 carrots.
- Which part of a vegetable is the hardest part to eat?
- The wheelchair.
- What's the difference between roast beef and pea soup?
- Anyone can roast beef.
- Did you hear about the two peanuts who were out too late?
- One was a salted.
- A mushroom walks into a bar. The bartender says, "We don't serve vegetables!" The mushroom responds, "But I'm a fungi!"
- How do you kill a blue elephant?
- With a blue elephant gun.
- How do you kill a pink elephant?
- Hold its nose until it turns blue, and shoot it with a blue elephant gun.
- How do you kill a white elephant?
- Tickle it pink, hold its nose until it turns blue, and shoot it with a blue elephant gun.
- How do you kill a yellow elephant?
- Who's ever heard of a yellow elephant?
- Why do elephants wear sandals?
- So they don't sink in the sand.
- Why do ostriches stick their head in the ground?
- To look for elephants who forgot their sandals.
- What's the difference between an elephant and a grape?
- Grapes are purple.
- What did Jane say when the elephants came over the hill?
- "Look, here come the grapes!" (Jane was colorblind.)
- What did Tarzan say when the elephants came over the hill?
- "Here come the elephants!" Tarzan wasn't colorblind.
- What did Tarzan say when the elephants wearing sunglasses came over the hill?
- Nothing. He didn't recognize them.
- What did Tarzan say when the giraffes came over the hill?
- "You pesky elephants fooled me before, but not this time!"
- How do you hide an elephant?
- Paint his toenails red and put him up in an apple tree.
- Did you ever see an elephant in an apple tree?
- It works, doesn't it?
- How many elephants fit in a Volkswagen?
- Four. Two in the front and two in the back.
- How do you know if an elephant has been in your refrigerator?
- Footprints in the butter.
- How do you know if two elephants are in your refrigerator?
- Two sets of footprints in the butter.
- How do you know if three elephants are in your refrigerator?
- You can't get the door closed.
- How do you know if four elephants are in your refrigerator?
- There's a Volkswagen parked out front.
- Why do ducks have webbed feet?
- To stomp out forest fires.
- Why do elephants have flat feet?
- To stomp out flaming ducks.
- What do you do if you get eaten by an elephant?
- Run around and around until you're pooped out.
- What do you call who's lost a child?
- What do you call a cow in tall grass?
- Utterly tickled.
- What do you call a cow with no legs?
- Ground beef.
- What do you call a cow with two legs?
- Lean beef.
- What do you call a cow who gives no milk?
- A milk dud. (Or an udder failure, of course).
- You hear about Bill the cannibal?
- Relatively ordinary guy, had a house, a wife, ate children.
- Did you hear about the cannibal who passed his friend on the way to the restroom?
- Why don't cannibals eat clowns?
- They taste funny.
- What did the cannibal do after he dumped his girlfriend?
- He wiped his butt.
- A cannibal's favorite book: "How to Serve Your Fellow Man"
- Two cannibals are eating dinner. One says to the other, "Gosh, Bill, your wife makes a great meal."
- Did you hear about the missionaries who visited a tribe of cannibals?
- They wanted to give them a taste of religion.
- Did you hear about the cannibal who was late for dinner?
- He got the cold shoulder.
So this baby seal walked into a club....
Longer Dumb Jokes
One atom bumps into another. The first one says, "You okay?"
The other answers, "No, I think I lost an electron."
The first asks, "Are you sure?"
"Yeah," the other replies. "I'm positive!"
So a neutron walks into a bar and asks how much for a beer. The bartender
replies, "For you? No charge."
Two campers are walking through the forest when they suddenly encounter a grizzly bear! The bear rears up on
his hind legs and lets out a terrifying roar. They're both
frozen in their tracks.
The first camper whispers, "I'm sure glad I wore my running shoes
"It doesn't matter what kind of shoes you're wearing, you're not gonna
outrun that bear," replies the second.
"I don't have to outrun the bear, I just have to outrun YOU," he answers.
A man is walking through the forest and runs a bear, who begins chasing him. Running for his life, the man shouts, "Oh God! Please help me!"
God responds, "Why should I help you? You've never called on me before, but now that you're in trouble, you expect me to be there for you?"
The man replies, "Well, at least make the bear into a good Christian then!"
Suddenly the bear stops, puts his paws together, and says "Dear Lord, thank you for this meal you've set before me...."
A bear walks into a bar and says, "Bartender, I'd like a gin and . . . . . . . . . . . . . . tonic.
The bartender asks, "Why the big pause?"
The bear answers, "Born with them, I guess."
A panda walks into a restaurant and orders dinner. When the waiter
brings the check, the panda suddenly stands up, shoots the waiter, and
goes running out the door.
A witness can't help shouting, "How could you do such a thing?!?"
The fleeing animal responds, "I'm a panda. Look it up."
Not knowing what else to do, the witness finds a dictionary and
Panda -- an asian mammal that eats shoots and leaves.
Rene Descartes is sitting in a bar. The bartender asks if he'd like another pint.
"I think not," he answers, and disappears.